twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr

Friday 6 January 2017

He Knows My Name- McRaes



Oh boy! This song is a nostalgic one, not necessarily in the best sense. This song was on MASSIVE replay when I was going through a super difficult time. It captured the epitome of what I was experiencing. Ughhh… I could NOT see the light of dayyy, and the amount of tears that were flowing from my eyes during that period… God truly saw them all. But, in the midst of this pain, I found relief in this song, knowing that God sees, knows, and understands everything that I don’t, and because He knows MY name, and is in control of ALL things, I could rest assured that He WILL come through to deliver and bless me more abundantly than I could ever imagine or deserve! I hope this song does the same for you J

Kay💗


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template