twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr

Sunday 12 February 2017

Where Have You Been?!? **UPDATE**



Hey folks!

Just a little update on the lack of posts lately. It's been a few weeks since I've posted something for you guys. I deeply apologize. The weeks prior have been sort of hectic with school having started again, which has made it a tad (just a tad) bit difficult for me to compose meaty content for you guys. Sooo in solution to this, for the next few months--up until June--I have decided that I would post content weekly to both my music and video playlist in hopes that you all will be blessed, inspired, and motivated to grow as I grow daily in Christ. I'm super excited to start composing meaty blogs for you all again. Pray for me as I get my education on 💪.

 Happy growing! And in all things... be still. 


Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template